Both a great listener and a strong negotiator, Joe Hosni can help you achieve your real estate goals. His years of experience in interior architecture and design means he brings a rare blend of big picture thinking and attention to detail that can make all the difference when you’re buying or selling a home. Joe’s clients are always his first priority, so you can be sure he’ll be there for you throughout the process with honest, considered advice.
Before moving from Chicago to the Bay Area, Joe and his wife Pamela put their design and business skills together, creating a boutique stationery business. Now, based in Marin, the company continues to serve customers internationally and locally. The Hosni family is happy to call Sausalito home, enjoying being close to the city while just minutes from the Headlands and all that Marin offers.
Meet Joe Hosni. Here’s what he brings to the table:
- Design and marketing expertise, including invaluable social media know-how
- All the resources of Coldwell Banker, a nationally esteemed real estate company
- The valuable support of Marin’s Young Professionals Network and the Association of Realtors
- An ability to see the big picture while handling all the complexities of California real estate
- A strong Midwestern work ethic and an integrity you’ll sense immediately
- Good old-fashioned salesmanship
- A professional designer’s eye for prepping your home for the right market
- A dependable network of industry resources from contractors to financial services.